Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Permaculture Design Course Weekend

This past weekend, I had my first Permaculture Design Course that will occur one weekend every month until September 2013.  Much like my intro to Permaculture class, I was inspired, impassioned, and wow did the light bulbs go off.  Not only are the other participants incredible, but the teachers are out of this world amazing and motivational.  Here are a few photos from the Regenerative Design Institute, where I am taking this course:

The  Aquaculture Pond


Comfrey growing around the pond next to the Cob Bench

Grey-water System outside of kitchen sink

Outdoor Bathroom with German Chamomile as the ground floor

Food Forest!

Solar Food Dehydrator!

Bench hugging the garden

Herb/Garden Spiral

Medicinal Herbs outside the greenhouse

Solar water heater

Cob building with Eucalyptus Tree posts

No comments:

Post a Comment